Job Title: Business Development Manager
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Title: Business Development Manager
Department: Marketing / Administration
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the industry /market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service using market intelligence.
- Present client information
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so as to continuously enhance the company’s performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales/ marketing/ business development experience specifically within the security industry.
- An MBA will be considered an asset.
- Proven track record of developing new businesses
- Strong in client connection and client services
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A passion for sales & marketing with a drive to succeed
Other Skills and Qualifications:
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.