Job Title: Team Leader- Heavy Service
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TEAM LEADER- HEAVY SERVICE
The incumbent is responsible for the day to day management of Key Brands assigned under the portfolio and is accountable for managing customer service relationships for the Division. This position reports directly to the Heavy Service Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all service calls are opened for jobs to be performed and that all billings are done within the stipulated timeframe.
- Coordinates and dispatches all service technicians.
- Ensures that the administrative staff solicits feedback from customers daily.
- Ensures that all quotations are completed and sent to customer within the stipulated timeframe.
- Works alongside the Parts Department personnel to ensure that all parts are in stock
- Ensures that all productivity hours for technicians are recorded, and submitted to the Administrative Supervisor on a timely basis.
- Collaborates with the Warranty Administrator to ensure that all documents are collated and submitted on a timely basis.
- Conducts performance evaluations on technicians.
- Works closely with the Parts and Service Sales Representative to meet the quota for service contracts monthly.
- Collaborates and communicates with the relevant Division Manager/supplier to develop and obtain all necessary training for new and existing products/brands.
- Works closely with the Service Manager to ensure that all technicians complete the required training.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by the Manager of the Division.
Academic Qualifications. Experience and Soft Skills
- A Diploma in Business Management
- N.E.C. certification in either Electrical, Auto Diesel or Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Technical institution
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience in a similar role Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- The ability to motivate and direct others
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- The ability to listen, and use critical thinking to identify and resolve issues
- The ability to work either in a team or independently in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
All applications are to be submitted no later than February 24th . 2017:
Please specify “Team Leader- Heavy Service ” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue