Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job / Vacancy Application
Job Ref.: SMEDE/273/EAL
Job Title: Senior Mechanical/Electrical Design Engineer
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
1 Minimum: Five years design experience with some knowledge in Project Management
A combination of education and experience will be considered as qualifying competence for the position, where minimum requirements are not achieved by employees already employed.
Prepares mechanical/electrical engineering designs and specifications as well as manages related construction projects and provides technical advice and guidance for mechanical/electrical engineering works.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare detailed designs as required for mechanical/electrical engineering project works
2. Prepare technical project specifications for contractors as required
3. Liase with statutory and regulatory agencies to facilitate the procurement of required approvals as needed
4. Monitor construction projects for mechanical/electrical engineering works via site visits and attending site meetings
5. Monitor all mechanical/electrical draftspersons to ensure accuracy in drawings
6. Perform other related duties as required by the job function.
1. Contract documents (drawings, specifications, bill of quantities) for mechanical / electrical engineering project works completed within contract timeframes.
2. Accurate, technical project reports prepared on time and delivered to contractors working on projects to ensure that high quality work is delivered.
3. Approvals obtained from statutory and regulatory agencies within the agreed time.
4. Scheduled Site supervision of construction projects (progress & quality) of mechanical/ electrical engineering works to ensure the highest standard.
Please fill in the following details.
Back to search page.