Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job / Vacancy Application
Job Ref.: FT/274/EAL
Job Title: Facilty Technician
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
1. Minimum: Three (3) years experience in the installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of electrical, mechanical, plumbing and air conditioning systems and equipment.
Performs electrical, plumbing, HVAC, civil maintenance, repair, installation and give general assistance when needed.
Principal Duties and Functions
1. Install, maintain and repair electrical systems.
2. Clean, service, troubleshoot and repair all AC units daily.
3. Install, repair and maintain HVAC system.
4. Repair toilets and waste-line pipes as required.
5. Clean and maintain sewer lines as required.
6. Complete Work Order forms after jobs are completed and submit to Supervisor daily.
7. Monitor utilities of facility water, electrical etc.
8. Perform masonry, carpentry and other building construction works.
9. Generate list of material and labour required for tasks.
10. Perform other duties as required by the job function.
1. Ensure there is adequate and proper functioning lighting in facility.
2. Wires properly installed for electrical circuits and panels daily.
3. 100% operational A/C units.
4. Properly maintained HVAC system.
5. Toilets, waste-line pipes and sewer lines repaired as required.
6. Complete Work Order forms submitted to Supervisor ½ hr (30 mins) prior to end of shift.
Please fill in the following details.
Back to search page.