Job Title: Brand Manager
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares annual sales budgets for designated markets.
- Implements advertising/marketing plans for designated markets.
- Prepares a quarterly promotional plan in line with the Company’s overall strategy, which includes the implementation, objectives and expected outcomes to develop brand awareness, increased sales and market share.
- Analyses and evaluates product performance by spend, as it relates to profitability and sales revenues in designated markets.
- Liaises with Sales Manager in the planning and execution of development of brand awareness through print, radio and TV advertising and promotional materials.
- Identifies and implements innovative marketing and promotional ideas to increase brand awareness, customer loyalty and sales, in conjunction with Sales Manager.
- Implements new product launches in the export markets, including briefing Sales Team on target market; coordinating sampling programs; products; shelf space and advertising campaign.
- Leads in the undertaking of consumer research and evaluation of competitive products / pricing / promotional activity to identify and exploit new / key trends. Provides regular overview of the economy, spending habits in consumer goods and benchmark with key competitors.
- Liaises with Sales Manager, Advertising Agencies and Merchandising Teams with respect to improving shelf space, product placement and display.
- Education – degree or equivalent in Marketing or associated discipline
- Experience – at least 5 years in local trade / marketing / distribution, preferably in FMCG (fast moving consumer goods)
- Personality / temperament – energetic, competitive, sales & marketing orientated.