Job Title: Electronics Technician
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To conduct, maintain, test, adjust, calibrate and repair electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles.
- Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, calibrates and makes adjustments based on the diagnosis, using repair parts, by correcting existing parts or by innovation to select substitute parts.
- Configures, operates and reads precision testing and measuring instruments in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications and accuracy, inclusive but not limited to the following:
- Capacitor Analysers
- EEET or an equivalent technical certification
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment, including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes
- Familiarity with local electrical codes, and the principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- At least 5 years’ experience of proven experience in the electrical / electronics field
- At least 3 years’ PLC programming and computer operations experience
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment working on a shift basis would be an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and team-oriented
- Sound analytical and decision-making skills