Job Title: Sales Representative - Pharmaceuticals
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Sales Representative - Pharmaceuticals
The Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling in the assigned geographical area, the range of Pharmaceutical items. He/she is required to maintain and/or increase sales and market share whilst ensuring that customers are adequately serviced in keeping with the company’s high performance standards.
- Solicits orders by personally visiting all customers as assigned, determining the required quantity of and selling the products for which responsible quoting, prices, credit terms and delivery conditions
- Proper knowledge of products: attributes, prices, sales promotions, etc.
- Managing customer accounts with respect to inventory, following up on back orders, credits, damages etc. on a timely basis
- Maintains good relationships with all customers, keeping them informed with matters related to the orders placed, company policy, special offers etc.
- Liaise with the Credit Control, Billing and Warehouse departments to ensure that orders are processed and deliveries made promptly.
- Submits call reports and updates the Sales Manager on trade activities especially the problems that may arise on the trade.
- Liaise with the Brand Managers about their products.
- Attend Sales meetings.
- Ensure achievement of Sales and Gross Profit Target.
- Perform other related duties as required by job function.
- The candidate must possess 5 CXC/GCE O’ levels inclusive of Maths and English.
- At least 2 years experience in a sales environment.
- Must be computer literate.