Job Title: Security Supervisor
Sector: SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
SECURITY SUPERVISOR- CALCUTTA
To protect and secure the company’s compound staff, products, machinery, equipment and vehicles. This position is located at our Warehouse in Freeport, Calcutta and will report to both the Operations Manager and the HSSEQC Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Orients Contractors working on the compound.
- Monitors and ensures that relevant Contractor Safety Agreements and all relevant documents are produced, completed and signed off by the relevant parties.
- Maintains Contractor log.
- Trains new Security Staff.
- Supervises Security Officers.
- Inspects all delivery vehicles leaving the compound.
- Verifies all invoices, delivery notes or inter warehouse transfers against actual items leaving the compound.
- Inspects all vehicles leaving the compound.
- Conducts random checks on customers leaving the compound with go all accompanying documents (invoice or delivery note) are verified and stamped.
- Oversees and ensures that all vehicles are parked in the assigned areas.
- Handles any situation which appears to be breach of security, including conducting searches of persons suspected of pilfering and/or stealing.
- Ensures all external doors are secured.
- Inspects security systems to make sure they are working and that there has been no tampering
- Responds to alarms and investigates any issues
- Writes reports on any security breaches, such as property damage, theft, or unusual events
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of three (3) CXC O’ Level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in security or law enforcement environment
- Certificate of good character from the Police Service must be provided
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- A keen sense of observation and alertness
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
All applications are to be submitted :
Please specify “Security Supervisor” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue