Job Title: Supervisor Lending
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To ensure portfolio growth and revenue generation from assigned accounts and prospects, consistent with both short and long range objectives of the Company.
- Proactively, develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with business partners, customers, employees and stakeholders with a view towards providing solutions that meet the financial needs of all.
- Demonstrate commitment to take ownership of client concerns and resolves issues expeditiously.
- Supervise retail lending staff in the execution of their duties focusing on productivity management and conversion and appointment effectiveness.
- Work with each team member to manage workloads, which include assigning/reassigning customer relationships amongst team members.
- Provide ongoing one on one coaching with retail lending staff.
- Ensure that the retail sales operation for Consumer Finance products maximize sales opportunities including staffing, promotion and communication to support sales.
- Strengthen sales force capability through building necessary skills including technical, competencies and accreditation to meet Customer needs.
- Grow the MFGFC credit portfolio through sales of all lending lines achieved through sales at dealerships and field based client sales in order to achieve both Loan and Fixed Deposit New Business targets as set by Head of Sales
- Acquiring and maintaining a thorough knowledge of lending products & services, policies and procedures necessary to respond effectively to customer requirements. The incumbent should develop and maintain awareness of competitors' products, services and marketing initiatives.
- Markets the MFGFC's products and services, creating new business opportunities by actively soliciting business through the Dealerships and all other channels including visits to commercial business locations.
- Interviews customers for personal loans and retail business, ensuring that the supporting document requirements are satisfied.
- Completes and analyses credit applications and prepares written proposals for submission to the relevant approving authorities.
- Assist with the design and development of competitive packages for prospective clients and incentive promotions for the Dealerships and any targeted client location.
- Conducts regular visits to both business partners and customers ensuring their needs are satisfied and promote relationship building.
- Exercise due diligence when completing and recommending credit applications including: know your client, integrity of data and information, know and understand the transaction, obtaining and documenting verifications, structure of the credit deal including recommending the right product for the client.
- Keeps up to date on all communications including changes to MFGFC policy and procedures.
- Adherence to Regulatory Compliance Guidelines, AML/ATF and MFGFC's policies and procedures for all products and services and customer transactions.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma Level or Bachelor's Degree in Business related field from a reputable University or
- At least two (2) years progressive experience in Retail Banking Operations.
- Proficient in use of computer applications in particular Microsoft suite of products.
- Technical Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Problem analysis capability
- Judgment and problem solving skills
- Attendance and Punctuality
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department Massy Finance GFC Ltd.
61-63 Edward Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail email@example.com
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
Please note all applications must be submitted byMay 5th 2017.