Job Ref.: ITA/286/EAL
Job Title: Information Technology Assistant
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
• must be quick to develop an in-depth knowledge of the IT System at, inclusive of the Emortelle System and any other system that may be procured
• has a working knowledge of the IT hardware that is in use at
• must be able to troubleshoot, analyse and solve technological discrepancies & assist in carrying our other system diagnosis
• is able to repair the IT hardware used in the organization
• assists in the implementation of regular back-ups of the information data of the organisation
• assists in training staff to develop their IT skills and in the use of the organization’s computers
• procures data from the IT System and submits them as requested.
• prints monthly reports, general ledger accounts and member statements as required
• carries out routine inspections of the IT equipment and tools and appurtenances as well as other electrical devices and attachments according to the requisite technical standards
• welcomes, screens and interviews prospective VISA Card holders.
• engages in selling and cross-selling of VISA Card
• liaises with the designated staff of JMMB of Trinidad and Tobago to ensure that all cards requested by members are promptly handled
• liaises with the staff of JMMB to execute transfers promptly.
• ensures that VISA Cards are renewed annually and at the anniversary date
• receives complaints and gives courteous, prompt and efficient service to members
• reports to the IT Supervisor with respect to any problem that may arise relative to the efficiency and efficacy of the VISA Card service
• produces a monthly report on the statistics of the VISA Card
• carries out other related IT and clerical duties as may be assigned.