Job Title: Sales Representative
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Effectively promote the sales of our product lines in new and existing markets, while representing the company and promoting its interests and providing the highest level of customer service.
Achieve Monthly Sales Target
1. Ensure monthly sales targets are realized by continual liaison and follow up with key customers at least twice per week, all customers at least bi-monthly and receivables management to ensure sales are delivered and payments are received within the payment terms specified.
2. Prepare and submit all quotations within one (1) working day of receipt of request, ensuring that all quotes are approved by the Supervisor.
3. Ensure follow up with client on quotes submitted and obtain feedback within five (5) working days of submission of quotation, with corresponding entries included in the Weekly Loss Sales Report.
4. Participate in the preparation of tenders and ensure that prices accurately reflect costs and profit margins desired with guidance from the Supervisor.
5. Ensuring client specifications/ requirements are clarified and communicated when sourcing products from overseas for preparation of tenders.
6. Ensure that all tenders are completed at least one (1) day prior to deadline.
7. Monitor tender results to ensure that such results are obtained and reported within two (2) weeks of closing date and corresponding entries made in the submission of monthly report.
8. Add at least one (1) new customer/ client to the existing customer base twice per year.
9. Ensure that all invoices are submitted to Client upon delivery of order.
10. Manage existing customer base to ensure that account balances do not exceed 60 days. All customer receivables >30 days must be included in Monthly Report with reasons for outstanding balance, strategies and status of collection.
11. Preparation and submission of Weekly Loss Sale Report to Finance Manager by deadline established.
12. Preparation and submission of Monthly Reports to Finance Manager by deadline established.
13. Provide verbal and ad-hoc updates to Supervisor on progress of orders, quotes, trends and any other activity requiring attention.
Customer Relationship Management
14. Identify customer satisfaction – through visits and discussion, number of customers with complaints <1% of customer base per year.
15. Must be aware of clients’ status relating to accounting aged balances. Liaise with the finance department on a continuous basis in order to manage customer expectations for matters relating to Credit facilities, etc.
Individual HSSE Responsibility
16. Must be aware of all safety policies and procedures and all HSE requirements in the environment in which the company and client operates.
17. Perform any other related duties required by the job function. Effectively promote the sales of our product lines in new and existing markets, while representing the company and promoting its interests and providing the highest level of customer service.
● Diploma in Sales/ Marketing. A Bachelor's Degree would be considered an asset
● Industry Training in Sales & Marketing techniques
● Knowledge and understanding of customer relationship management
● 3 - 6 years experience in a similar role with a proven track record in Sales generation and business development
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Team player
● Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
● Prior experience with preparation and submission of tender packages