Job Title: Trade Marketing Coordinator
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Trade Marketing Coordinator
The Trade Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the trade marketing activities for the consumer products department across the different channels in line with the overall Brand Marketing and Communication strategy for local brand development. The Trade Marketing Coordinator will be the contact point/person between marketing department, brand managers and sales teams to ensure achievement of sale budget and brand objectives and would be assigned to an Area Manager.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Collaborates with the Marketing and Brand managers for the planning, production and implementation of in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotional activity.
- To lend trade marketing support to the Area Managers, to ensure that all brand objectives are met in the stores assigned.
- Trade audits of merchandising team with regards to working hours, store executions.
- To direct the merchandising teams on all in store trade marketing activity.
- Coordinate and executing the trade marketing strategies to achieve defined business objectives for the categories, with brand managers and area managers.
- Ensure that third party suppliers execute according to brand objectives.
- Manages the point of sales material (distribution, assortment ...) by finding the most efficient executions per store.
- Collaborates with the brand managers and Area Managers on a store basis to determine sales promotions and products communication.
- Provide marketing intelligence report results of activities and to provide recommendations on a per store basis.
- Brand Support via competitive intelligence, proof of performance photos.
- Transportation of POP material of stores.
- Working with sales team to understand the need of POS materials, then execute all implementation of POSM (how to fill strategies etc.).
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 O' Levels ( Mathematics and English included)
- Minimum 2-3 years of trade marketing experience is needed