Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To ensure portfolio growth and revenue generation from assigned accounts and prospects as well as business development activities, consistent with both short and long range objectives of the unit and Massy Finance GFC Ltd.
- Acquiring and maintaining a thorough knowledge of lending products & services, policies and procedures necessary to respond effectively to customer requirements. The incumbent should develop and maintain an awareness of competitors’ products, services and marketing initiatives.
- Accurately preparing commercial loan applications for new/existing customers.
- Gathering, arranging, compiling, interpreting, analyzing, summarizing and evaluating information and date to identify sales opportunities and formulating conclusions and recommended actions.
- Conducting thorough evaluation of credit applications and is responsible for preparation of comprehensive credit presentations for submission to the relevant approving authorities utilizing knowledge of accounting/interpretation of financial statements.
- Conduct annual reviews on all assigned commercial client accounts.
- Preparing all loan related documents for signing by the applicants, ensuring all loan documents are signed by customers.
- Marketing the GFC's products and services, creating new business opportunities by actively soliciting business through the all relevant channels including visits to business and residential locations.
- Conducting regular visits to both business partners and customers ensuring their needs are satisfied and promote relationship building.
- Assisting with the design and development of competitive packages for prospective clients and incentive promotions for targeted client groupings.
- Keeping up to date with all market rates and trends in the local markets, as well as other financial information and market products.
- Exercising due diligence when completing and recommending credit applications including: know your client, integrity of data and information, know and understand the transaction, obtaining and documenting verifications, structure of the credit deal including recommending the right product for the client.
- Adhering to Regulatory Compliance Guidelines, AML/ATF and GFC's policies and procedures for all products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business related field from a reputable University.
- At least three (3) years progressive experience in Retail Banking Operations with experience in Commercial credit.
- Proficient in use of computer applications in particular Microsoft suite of products.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department Massy Finance
61 – 63 Edward Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail email@example.com
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
Please note all applications must be submitted by June 9th 2017.