Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job / Vacancy Application
Job Ref.: AS/288/EAL
Job Title: Aviation Scheduler
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
· Prepare and schedule helicopter flights and coordinate personnel (core crew & contractors) to all offshore operated installations.
· Generate, manage and schedule all helicopter flights according to crew availability and external requests.
· Monitor, audit and report the service provided by the helicopter operator for compliance with contract terms and condition.
· Advise the appropriate personnel of, schedules, potential delays or cancellations of flights in a timely manner with details of schedules or revised schedules as approved by the flight contractor.
· Ensure all travellers complete registration documentation and are in possession of mandatory travel certifications and approval prior to travel.
· Update flight schedule log to accurately reflect flight plans for each flight/transfer.
· Coordinate personnel and cargo movements to and from the installations in liaison with the Offshore Field Managers and Offshore Team Leaders or designated Offshore HLO.
· Report weekly planned forecast schedules.
· Implement key performance indicators (KPI) with regards to helicopter availability and utilization, flight compliance, inter-field transfers and total outbound of passengers.
· Communicate with the Company’s Supply Chain and HSE Management team at all times and inform of all helicopter operations, non-conformances, and safety concerns.
· Assist in the administration of reservations for passengers on crew change flights.
· Ensure all passenger briefings are conducted in conjunction with and Helicopter service provider requirement.
· Assist with the administration and enforcement of Drug and Alcohol policies and procedures.
· Attend KPI meetings with management team and Helicopter service provider.
· Assist with auditing / Audit team as it relates to all Helicopters requirement as per Aviation Policies and Procedures.
· Ensure that all materials & equipment destined for any flight is package and transported in accordance with IATA regulations and Aviation Policies and Procedures.
· Ensure that all deliveries as it relates to materials and equipment adheres to the Supply Chain Management & Policies and Procedures.
· Ensure that the requirements of these procedures are applied to all helicopter operations conducted from shore and that shore based activities comply with all relevant regulations.
· Monitor personnel on board (POB’s) throughout the TSP asset and give daily updates on same.
· Track hard seat capacities and sleeping accommodations on the installation to ensure that we are within limits for the POB numbers onboard.
· Provide timely feedback regarding any air travel, sleeping accommodation and life saving capacities that may cause any delays to the organization progress in any activities which may occur.
Please fill in the following details.
Back to search page.