Job Title: Showroom Manager
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Reporting to the Area Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the showroom’s operations in accordance with overall company policy.
Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning, organising, directing and controlling the activities of staff including the handling of disciplinary matters in accordance with Company policy.
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the Showroom, including stocking, display and inventory control.
- Receiving and delivering goods in accordance with Company and Group policies.
- Identifying any discrepancies and/or damages and submitting reports as outlined in policy.
- Ensuring all goods that leave the showroom are checked for customer signatures, serial numbers, quantity, colour, description, item code, ID# and vehicle # where applicable.
- Reviewing sales records, developing merchandising techniques and assisting with sales promotions.
- Checking daily cash receipts and managing all cash controls.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is maintained at all times at the showroom and that customers are greeted in a timely manner and receive a high level of service .
- Ensuring all Hire Purchase contracts are vetted and are found to be correct before submission to Hire Purchase Manager.
- Ensuring all service complaints are received and inputted via the Service Module with follow ups being conducted as necessary.
- Ensuring that staff is equipped with the knowledge and know how to service customers professionally by providing routine training and arranging for specific product training.
For consideration for this role, you must be able to demonstrate or provide evidence of the following:
- Associate Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 2 – 4 years of proven sales experience in a related environment
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a managerial or supervisory position- preferably in retail
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills