Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job / Vacancy Application
Job Title: Inspector
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: SOUTH WEST -LA BREA,POINT FORTIN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Location: Trinidad, La Brea area
Industry: Oil & Gas
As an Inspector, you will be responsible for maintaining, handling and inspection of Cargo Carrying Units (CCU) which will be dedicated to the operations of major companies within the Oil & Gas sector.
- Handling of CCU’s
- Perform inspections on CCU's + lifting set
- Perform inspections on casing slings
- Perform on inspection loft of our primary client
- Perform repairs on CCU’s
- Cleaning of CCU’s prior and post rental
Requirements / Experience
- ISO9712/ASNT - Level 2 – MPI
- LEEA qualification for the class of equipment being inspected
- EAL Certificate of Competency for Lifting Equipment Inspector for the class of equipment being inspected
- Minimum 1 year work experience in maintenance, repair or inspection of relevant equipment, or, other documented relevant qualifying work experience, whereof minimum 6 months for the actual cargo carrying units (DNV).
- Being able to work flexible hours including weekends
- Being able to work into detail
- Forklift license
Control Union Industrial Inspections is the Inspection division of Peterson and Control Union. Peterson and Control Union are logistics, quality, certification and risk management specialists with a global presence. We have in-depth knowledge of and experience in all aspects of the logistics chain of many commodities, including agricultural products, minerals and chemicals, as well as the energy industry. Our international network of offices, operations and laboratories enables us to offer our customers a full range of services.
Please fill in the following details.
Back to search page.