Job Title: Key Account Manager
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Key Account Manager
- Deliver annual Sales target by achieving and surpassing monthly sales plan
- Achieve annual GP targets in line with company targets
- Accountable for the “end to end” activities within assigned accounts
- Develop, drive and review the Joint Business Plan process and its implementation - monthly activity grid (brand specific)
- Set internal and customer meetings to clearly communicate monthly or quarterly objectives
- Provide monthly sales analysis on each account – Purchases, turnover (once available), objectives, inventory, By brand, units and value, by month
- Ensure the accurate listing and maintenance of all relevant SKUs with accounts
- Build relationships with key store and account personnel
- Manage customer expectations with frequent and accurate communication to relevant personnel – internal and external.
- Supervise and coach Sales Executives and merchandisers in their duties, especially related to Stock in trade (back stock) and Share of Shelf
- Manage that customers’ account to maintain agreed financial terms
- Manage the account’s Receivables and Credits with periodic review of Limits and terms
- Route development and review for optimal flow, efficiency and maximum distribution in line with set distribution targets
- Align and Manage assigned expense allocation effectively and efficiently, in conjunction with brand team, to drive account targets.
- Ensure that ratio between G2N spend is aligned with actual sales and not target
- Challenge Brand team on ROIs with no more than 3% brand GP erosion
- Review and optimize Gross Margin through the management of G2N expense
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level
- First degree in any of Accounting, Business Management, and Business Information Technology.
- Prior experience in accounting or territorial sales; minimum 3-5 years.
- Strong accounting management and relationship building skills.
- Expert ability to program territorial support to ensure prompt communication with customers.
- Exhibit confidence and foresight in soliciting for new businesses and reactivating old accounts.
- Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies.
- Good relationship building and accounting or business management skills.
- Excellent supervisory, evaluation, and reassessment experience.
- Exceptional skills in resolving financial statistics with little supervision.
- Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting.
- Must be a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team