Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job / Vacancy Application
Job Title: Cocoa Production Officer
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
COCOA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO LIMITED
A special purpose State Enterprise with the mandate to revolutionize the cocoa industry of Trinidad and Tobago is seeking to recruit energetic and highly motivated professionals for the position of:-
Cocoa Production Officer
Responsible for providing technical, advisory and business services to cocoa farmers and support to farmers’ organizations.
- Compilation of information on farm and farmer profile, production and other associated parameters.
- Proactive development and implementation of appropriate strategies and the maintenance of alliances that will facilitate increasing national production.
- Plan, organize and implement group activities for training and educating farmers and farm workers to improve their knowledge and skills in cocoa production.
- Assisting in the production of educational and promotional material and the execution of campaigns and events such as exhibitions, fairs, shows etc.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Sound comprehension, analytical ability, communicative and interpersonal skills.
- A sound understanding of good agricultural practices and agricultural extension.
- Must be a team player and have strong organizational skills, as well as good time management.
Qualification and Experience:-
- A first degree in Agriculture from UWI or UTT or a Diploma in Agriculture from UTT/ECIAF.
- Demonstrated experience of three to five years in an agro related field, preferably that of cocoa.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or Cocoa Development Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited 17 yard Street Chaguanas, 500603 Trinidad W.I. Submissions must be no later than July 17th, 2017. Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Please fill in the following details.
Back to search page.