Job Title: Beauty Advisor
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Maintains a friendly disposition and provides delightful customer service daily.
- Proactively listens and engages customers to identify their needs, offer assistance and make them aware of options in terms of appropriate products and services.
- Advises customers on the selection, prices of goods available, use and care of merchandise and specialized products, and escorts them to the location of the goods.
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Provides expert advice on, promotes and sells cosmetic products, hair care products and related beauty equipment.
- Skillfully demonstrates and applies beauty products and cosmetics.
- Instructs customers about make-up application, carries out skin-analysis and gives advice about skin, hair and body care.
- Offers personalized advice, tips, hints, mini-makeovers and product consultations for customers.
- Uses testers and samples to demonstrate product application and leverage items from beauty promotional programs.
- Ensures testers are stocked and maintained in compliance with hygiene standards.
- Advises customers on the latest in-store promotions.
- Cleans and merchandises shelves (including shelf tags, price tags etc.) counters and glass cases.
- Stacks and displays items for sale as per the Company’s standards.
- Receives payments by cash, cheque, debit or credit card for goods and provides accurate change to customers.
- Attends and participates in meetings, seminars and other knowledge and business driving opportunities as required, and educates the Store team on new beauty updates, information and learnings gained from training.
- Keeps abreast of new product and brand launches as well as overall industry trends.
- Maintains a professional appearance and image at all times, in keeping with Company guidelines.
- Three (3) O’ level passes including Mathematics.
- Professional certification in Cosmetology and/or Aesthetics.
- One (1) years’ experience working in a similar role would be considered an asset.
- Passion and enthusiasm for beauty and customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong creative ability.