Job Title: PC Technician
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Title : PC Technician
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Install, troubleshoot and optimize user desktops and laptops, including hardware, software and connectivity issues.
- Install and troubleshoot printers.
- Provide Help Desk support to onsite and remote users.
- Administer and support server backup systems.
- Provide basic network administration support including user account maintenance, password management, and file access rights.
- Monitor and maintain computer supplies (e.g. toners, monitors, etc.).
- Asset management documentation.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a PC Technician.
- PC Technician will have direct interaction with users (both local and remote) to solve software and hardware issues.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and XP desktops in an enterprise environment (installation, configuration and troubleshooting).
- Working knowledge of Windows 2000/2003/2008 server enterprise environments.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Office 2010 software.
- Arc-Serve Backup, Symantec Ghost and Symantec Antivirus software is required.
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting network and desktop printers.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, DNS, DHCP and WINS protocols.
- Experience with Mac OS10, iPad devices, Exchange 2003 and AS/400 are a plus.
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction and provide real time, critical support.
- Ability to keep detailed, accurate records.