Job Title: Customer Support Officer
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Customer Support Officer
The Customer Support Officer's main responsibility is to provide customers with a service of excellence, acting as a single point of contact for all calls, orders, queries, complaints and technical support to improve customer satisfaction. Also responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing and revising maintenance contracts that involves the sale of goods or services. These are to be accomplished in accordance with established processes, departmental standards and contractual obligations.
- Logging incoming requests (via phone or email) for support from customers, for problems related to equipment/solutions and systems for all lines of business, Banking, Office Equipment and Security.
- Prepare daily calls sheet according to customers.
- Prepare daily dispatch schedule and assign respective technicians.
- Prepare quotes for all service calls /all line of business and following up for approvals/purchase orders from customers.
- Create requisitions for parts required by customers and inventory replenishment, follow up for arrival of items, dispatch to customers.
- Following up to ensure completion of all calls by technicians, invoicing, credits when required and closure of calls.
- Support OTIF improvement to achieve a target of 95% or greater by reviewing all calls bi-weekly to ensure timely action, completion and invoicing.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly departmental KPIs.
- Responding to customer queries and providing assistance where possible (telephone or via email)
- Creating, maintaining and tracking logs of all help desk calls and interactions as well as maintaining history of technical problems and/or user difficulties, along with related problem documentation in Dynamics GP
- Researching basic technical issues and troubleshooting with customer to resolve technical hardware/software issues where possible before routing to technicians
- Referring more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process to schedule a Field Technician/Contractor
- Updating call records and filing all related documents in accordance with the department's processes and standards, following the visit by the Field Technician/Contractor including but not limited to entry of TARs, Updates and Close out of Service Calls in Dynamics GP in keeping with the departmental metrics for efficient service delivery.
- Providing updates to customers on the status of the repairs and expected timeframe;
- Identifying and escalating customer situations to the Supervisor/Manager (dissatisfied customers, reoccurring issues, invoicing, etc.)
- Preparation of weekly/monthly reports as required
- Preparing quotations for all lines of business and following-up for approvals/purchase orders
- Following up on the department's receivables, in accordance with department's and company's standards
- Filing of all departments documentation, purchase orders, quotations, Field Technician reports, Invoices, customer correspondence etc.
- Ensuring the observance of all health and safety policies and procedures in accordance with the Company policies and legislation
- Responsible for keeping abreast of product developments, technical bulletins, upgrades and general technical knowledge for all lines of business.
- Preparation and Management of all Maintenance Proposals/ contracts renewal for all lines of business (Banking, Office Equipment and Security). This includes but may not be limited to preparation of costings for approval, preparation of proposals and submission to customers/prospects, following up with approvals and enforcement of contract, coordinating with Field Technicians and ITS Project Coordinator for scheduling in accordance with the terms of the contract and company policy.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Review opportunities for new contracts and works upon initiating it.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time based on the prevailing organizational needs and/or business conditions.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) CXC subjects, must have Mathematics and English
- Certification in A+ and Network plus
- A minimum of three (3) years' work experience in a fast pace customer service role
- A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in contract administration.
- A minimum of three (3) years' work experience in a Technical Help Desk environment
- Computer Literacy skills - Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Contract Administration
- Proactive, creative and totally customer oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills/communicate clearly and confidently.
- Comfortable and effective working in teams/collaborate with partners.
- Need to have a strong eye for details and demonstrate continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Resilient and adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to multitask prioritize, adhering to deadlines.
May be required to work late to assist the department in achieving revenue targets