Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job / Vacancy Application
Job Ref.: GA/293/EAL
Job Title: General Assistant II in the Corporate Services Department
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Experience: Requires at least five to seven years experience within a Corporate Services environment.
Essential Attributes: Must be confidential and trustworthy
Must have an appreciation for the Corporate Secretariat function
Must have excellent interpersonal skill and the ability to work without close supervision
Must be well organized and have the ability to use initiative
Must be pleasant, courteous, and tactful and be able to display professional sagacity
Main Job Function:
To provide administrative support to the Corporate Secretary in the execution of her responsibility for convening Meetings of Directors and of the Shareholders, and in the execution of her general administrative responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Co-ordinates shareholders’ meetings as directed by the Corporate Secretary.
2. Notifies members of Board of meetings, prepares and circulates documents.
3. Liaises with Registrars on shareholders matters, checks seals and maintains records with respect to the distribution of share certificates to employees.
4. Plans, organizes and performs administrative services of the ESOP as directed by the ESOP Management Committee or it’s designate.
5. Advises employees of ESOP entitlements and follows up on issues of dividend cheques and statements by the Trustees.
6. Liaises with Insurance Brokers with respect to insurance for company and Managers’ vehicles (new, renewals, accident claims, payment of premiums)or as directed by the Corporate Secretary.
7. Ensures that insurance coverage is in place for imports of raw materials.
8. Co-ordinates the purchasing, maintenance, servicing and repairs of the Company’s office equipment and furniture.
9. Co-ordinates the acquisition of telephones and cellular phones.
10. Oversees the maintenance of an efficient telephone system.
11. Liaises with the Accounts Department on relevant payments to suppliers of goods and services, and receives cheques as necessary.
12. Supervises the activities of the Telephone Operator, Clerk/Typist and Maid in accordance with their Job Descriptions.
13. Ensures the timely service of all copiers, fax machines, sanitizers, air refreshers, dispensers so as to maximize the efficiency of these facilities.
14. Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in the professional execution of the Corporate Services function.
15. Performs other related duties as may be required by the job function
Please fill in the following details.
Back to search page.