Job Title: Brand Manager - Wines and Spirits
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Brand Manager - Wines and Spirits
The Brand Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the assigned brands i.e. develop, implement and monitor marketing plans, liaise with advertising agency on promotion plans and liaise with brand principals on product performance.
- Develop, implement and monitor marketing plans, inclusive of sales, advertising and promotional budgets.
- Develop Key Account Plans in conjunction with Channel and Sales Management.
- Set and achieve distribution objectives with regular reports on achievement.
- Training of Sales, Customer Service and Warehouse Personnel internally on new products.
- Review of stock regularly to ensure stock levels are adequate and where necessary that plans are developed to deplete slow moving stock in a timely manner.
- Ensures that the brand is well represented with nation-wide-distribution, pricing and shelf share by conducting trade visits.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with brand principals, keeping them current on product performance and market trends.
- Perform market audits on assigned product portfolio – market analysis, competition, pricing and conduct feasibility studies for new product introductions.
- At least 2 – 3 years of proven Brand Management experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Management or Marketing OR at least four (4) years of relevant training and experience.
- A valid National Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
- Be customer focused, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be capable of working in a highly competitive environment.
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft office suite of products.