Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job / Vacancy Application
Job Ref.: SD/298/EAL
Job Title: Sales Director
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Title and Role Description
The Sales Director will during the term of the Consulting Agreement be responsible for securing orders (with sound profit margins) for Products from Trinidad and Tobago businesses as well as Government departments and Agencies - this to also include business from other Caribbean Islands.
Specific Primary Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Director shall be:
• To execute a Sales Plan that over the contract period the Sales Director will deliver not less than $5 million of revenue to the Company (approx $415,000 per month)
• To source prospective customers that meet the parameters outlined in the Sales Plan
• To supervise the creation of or directly create customer quotes using the omputer-integrated-management system, and to ensure their accuracy and ability to meet specific customer needs.
• To close orders, secure deposits and ensure collection of funds due from customers
• To maintain a strong customer service relationship with customers during the production, delivery, installation and post installation periods
• To ensure appropriate Company resources are brought to bear in order to create a high level of customer satisfaction.
• To perform such other duties as may from time to time be assigned by the company
Sales Director Person Specifications
• Sales Director may be either Male or Female with a good work ethic & a Sales/Service background
• Person selected will be computer literate and will fully utilise the computer in functioning as a Sales Director
• Person selected will have a knowledge background that projects support and gives confidence to the potential industry clients
• The job requires an individual who is constantly “on the road” selling & servicing clients and a person who is willing as required to travel the islands in an effort to secure business .
• Limited Office/Desk hours are anticipated for the Sales Director except for making appointments, follow up action, customer service and proposal preparation
• The Sales Director will be a “Team Player” and have a productive relationship with other team members.
• The person selected to fill the Sales Director position will be interested in learning the business and plans a long term relationship.
• Customer Service Excellence is a key ingredient of the Business philosophy and the Sales Director’s goals must closely align with the objectives and strategies.
• The Sales Director should be motivated by a compensation package that is heavily commission based and be disciplined to work with little supervision.
Please fill in the following details.
Back to search page.