Job Title: Inventory Controller
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Inventory Coordinator is key to ensuring the inventory of the organisation is accounted for. He/ she must be detail-oriented, flexible and able to participate in physical stock counts.
- Receiving all incoming stock via physical check off as well as electronically.
- Ensuring that all stock is assigned appropriately and all transactions are properly recorded
- Processing stock transfers and coordinating stock deliveries.
- Picking and issuing of stock including packing and tagging as necessary.
- Engaging in stock count activities and advising of shortages and surpluses as needed
- Maintaining accurate records of all stock transactions.
- Participate in all physical stock counts and cycle counting activities.
- Assisting in the management of queries and requests to the warehouse.
The required candidate must possess the following:
- Must be a good communicator (speak and express thoughts professionally)
- At least 2 years of prior inventory experience
- Proven ability to complete reconciliations and stock counts
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be customer driven
- Must have the a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Must be solution oriented
- Must be physically capable and prepared to work in a warehouse environment.
- Minimum 5 CXC passes
- Minimum of 6 units of CAPE passes