Job Title: (Sales Rep.) HOUSEHOLD & GIFTWARE PRODUCTS
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
NWT ENTERPRISES LTD – SALES DIVISION
- Head Office – Aranguez South
- Salary - Not disclosed
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 20/06/17
(Sales Rep.) HOUSEHOLD & GIFTWARE PRODUCTS (GENERAL MERCHANDISE)
- The Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing sales and achieving sales targets (300,000.00/ month)
- Reports to the Respective Manager
- Maintaining a sound, professional working relationship with customers.
Under the direction of the Respective Sales Manager, carries out the following functions: -
- Establish New and Existing Accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to build, expand and retain existing and potential sales markets.
- Processing of online orders
- Daily and Weekly reporting on sales status
- Adequately servicing the customers in your territory ensuring that every customer is always happy with your handling of their account
- Providing Management with competitive and market intelligence information e.g. pricing and promotional activities
- Liaising with our office as and when necessary to ensure that the deliveries of goods to your customers are done in a timely fashion
- Assisting with all promotional activity
- Liaising with our customers to determine their needs or the areas where problems need to be resolved eg. replacements and expired goods
- Working days and hours Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. And at times on weekends if we have training and or workshops and events
- Performing any other functions that management may from time to time assign to this post
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 CXC O’ Level passes
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- MUST possess a vehicle in good working condition.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be technologically competent (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Must be team player.