Job Title: Staff Shop/ Office Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
STAFF SHOP/OFFICE ASSISTANT
Assist the Staff Shop Representative in achieving the functions and objectives of the staff shop in an efficient and effective manner. Act as Relief Courier when necessary.
- Assist in ensuring all products are properly displayed in a presentable and appealing manner in the Staff Shop.
- Assist in updating all prices and ensure they remain current at all times and that bin location is placed on all items.
- Assist in the preparation of stock orders and ensure there are no stock-outs.
- Assist in the verification of goods received.
- Assist in the balancing of stocks as stated on the stock reports.
- Handle the cash register as and when required.
- Keep the staff shop (including the freezers and chillers) tidy and clean at all times.
- Be present for all stock count exercise.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in keeping with the Massy standards and procedures.
- Assist with the organisation of sampling and any other promotional initiatives as required.
- Act as Relief Courier as and when required in accordance with the Job Description of the Courier.
- Assist in other areas of work based on the needs of the department and any other area as necessary in support of Company activities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and organizational skills; ability to make decisions in problem situations
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Customer focused
- Strong team player
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Holder of a Driver’s License for over two (2) years
Qualifications & Experience
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- 5 O'Levels including English & Mathematics
- One year working experience in a business environment
Application Deadline: Monday August 14, 2017
Email CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org