Job Title: Customer Service Associate III
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Customer Service Associate III
This role will have as its focus all aspects of services provided to customers in the Front Store. The Employee will be required to provide exceptional internal and external customer service as per Company standards. Process sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, operate cash registers, generate sales, merchandise and safeguard Company assets.
- Consistently demonstrates exemplary standards of customer support, ensuring the delivery of friendly, knowledgeable service which is of maximum satisfaction to customers.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Provides assistance and advice about products and services to customers.
- Answers customers’ questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Recommends, selects and explains use, operation and care of merchandise to customers.
- Monitors stock levels and replenishes and merchandises all products in a timely manner and in keeping with Company guidelines for same.
- Ensures accurate pricing of merchandise and completes price changes for all products within the store as required.
- Sets up advertising/promotional displays and arranges merchandise on counters or shelves to promote sales
- Maintains and demonstrates an exceptional level of familiarity and knowledge about products and services offered by the Company, including but not limited to, all sales, discounts, promotions and advertisements.
- Assists with the provision of efficient photo services to customers.
- Demonstrates the use of, promotes and sells cosmetic products and related beauty products/accessories.
- Checks inventory as required for damages and expiries, and communicates inventory needs to the relevant Company personnel, including but not limited to the Store Manager, Store Supervisor and the inventory team.
- Counts inventory for audit purposes.
- Counts and prepares cash float and counts and prepares money for deposit in a financial institution.
- Ensures friendly and efficient check out services by receiving desired merchandise from customers; totaling bills; accepting payment; providing accurate change where required; packing products and handing them to customers.
- Efficiently balances and reconciles cash drawers at end of shift.
- Executes customer returns with Manager’s approval.
- Maintains a clean store environment and assists with housekeeping as required.
- Assists with the implementation of or improvement on initiatives associated with customer service.
- Guides and assists other customer service staff in the execution of assigned tasks and/or in the resolution of any issues that may arise.
- Participates in team feedback meetings and gives feedback to Management about various issues in the Store such as product performance.
- Three (3) O’ level passes including Mathematics and English
- Computer Literacy
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a Retail/Customer Service environment
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in a Supervisory position.