Job Title: Customer Service Associate II
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Customer Service Associate II
This role will have as its focus either beauty or photo. The Employee will be required to provide exceptional internal and external customer service as per Company standards. To process sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, operating cash registers, generating sales, merchandising and safeguarding Company assets.
- Provides exceptional, friendly, knowledgeable service to all customers.
- Maintains a clean store environment and assists with housekeeping as required.
- Monitors stock levels and replenishes and merchandises all products in a timely manner and in keeping with Company guidelines for same.
- Provides assistance and advice about products and services to customers.
- Answers customers’ questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Recommends, selects and explains the use, operation and care of merchandise to customers.
- Resolves customer queries and complaints.
- Ensures accurate pricing of merchandise and completes price changes for all products within the store as required.
- Sets up advertising/promotional displays and arranges merchandise on counters or shelves to promote sales.
- Maintains an awareness and knowledge of all sales, discounts, promotions and advertisements of the Company.
- Checks inventory daily for damages and expiries and counts inventory for audit purposes
- Ensures friendly and efficient check out services by receiving desired merchandise from customers; totaling bills; accepting payment; providing accurate change where required; packing products and handing them to customers.
- Balances and reconciles cash drawer at end of shift.
- Does customer returns with Manager’s approval
- Provides efficient photo services to customers.
- Demonstrates the use of, promotes and sells cosmetic products and related beauty products/accessories.
- Assists with inventory management as needed, including but not limited to providing assistance in the receiving process; execution of transfers; maintenance of records and related paperwork and stock counts.
- Three (3) O’ level passes including Mathematics and English
- Computer Literacy
- 2 years previous retail or customer service experience.