Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Quality Control Manager
The Quality Control Manager performs and documents QC Inspections of all products, evaluating them for dimensional accuracy, required tolerances and appearance; and assists in troubleshooting customer queries.
- Checks and verifies all dimensions of all SKUs.
- Completes daily Quality Control documentation.
- Inspects all finished products. Documents and follows-up on any product that requires rework.
- Ensures that pallets of products are correctly marked and in-line with specification.
- Leads the Quality Control team and plans their daily work schedules.
- Works with Production team to ensure that all non-conformances are addressed
- Reports to the Managment team all findings and recommends soltuions to resolve imperfections.
- Works with the HSE team to ensure all safety regulations are enforced
- Minimum 5 years as a quality manager in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Expert level knowledge of mechanical quality control tools Ex: calipers and gauges ect.
- Continuous improvement consultant skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to read and understand technical production drawings and instructions
- Has performed quality inspections and audits in an ISO/TS compliant manufacturing environment