Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Quality Assurance Technician
The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for performing inspections and tests on all incoming, in-process and finished goods, as per Quality Control Process and Procedures. He/she must ensure that all products manufactured conform to all requirements as specified by the customer and keeping within all acceptable standards as set by Ansa Polymer Limited.
1. Perform inspections and tests as per instructions, and tests methods in all relevant departments in accordance with Quality Inspection Plans.
2.Perform all relevant lab tests as per instructions and tests methods to ensure all raw materials, in-process and finished products meet specified requirements or established acceptance criteria.
3. Prepare inspection and tests sheets for each order per shift for each department, to ensure traceability of any job 100% error free.
4. Give approval to start jobs once all required specifications have been checked as correct.
5. Identify, label and segregate non-conforming products to ensure defective products are not delivered to the customer.
6. Obtain all relevant retain samples and standards for all jobs and file in the lab for product traceability and further reference.
7. Prepare reports or other data as required by the Quality Supervisor or Lead.
8. Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the Quality Supervisor, Quality Lead or Operations Manager.
9. Assist in root-cause analysis when necessary for quality related problems and customer complaints.
10. Liaise with external customers/contractors/suppliers as and when necessary with the knowledge and guidance from the QA Supervisor or QA Lead.
11. Comply with Ansa Polymer Limited and Ansa McAL Group Policies
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Quality Management Or
- An equivalent combination of academic and work experience.
- 1 year experience in a related field
- Microsoft Office Suite
BUSINESS/TECHNICAL SKILLS/CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Quality Assurance/Quality Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Decision Making Skills