Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job / Vacancy Application
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Quantity Surveyor Job Description
Nature of the Job:A quantity surveyor has an important role in a construction project because he manages the finances from the early design plans until the completion of the project. Their main function is to ensure that the project meets legal and quality standards, and that clients get good value for money.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to assist in the followings areas:
• Carry out feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labor costs
• Negotiate and draw up bids for tenders and contracts
• Monitor each stage of construction to make sure that costs are in line with forecasts
• Provide financial progress reports to clients
• Advise clients on legal and contractual matters
• Prepare in-house estimates, derive cost, valuate variation order and analyze financial bids
Education and Training Requirements:
• Bachelor degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying
• With at least 1-2 years work related experience
Skills and Competency Requirements:
• MS Office Application Proficient
• Must be knowledgeable in Cost Estimates
• Good Communication skills
• Able to deal with different types of people
• Must be flexible and very hardworking
To be negotiated based on qualification and experience.
Work Environment: Your work would be a combination of office-based duties and site visits.
Please fill in the following details.
Back to search page.