• Preparation of Job Letters for employees.
• Preparation of bank letters for new employees to open bank account as and when required.
• Preparation of letters for new employee’s to obtain BIR Number when required.
• Preparation of contracts for all new employees and renewals for weekly/Fortnightly paid employees
• Preparation of the summary of man-hours for all weekly and fortnightly paid employees on a monthly basis.
• Editing and creating of job descriptions as and when required.
• Preparation of Memorandums as and when required.
• Preparation of Promissory Notes as and when required.
• Maintaining of Garage time sheets.
• Photocopying of job letters, job descriptions, contracts and all other correspondences for employee files.
• Filing and maintaining files of all correspondences for all employees.
• Typing and faxing of documents as and when required.
• Ensuring the relevant job description is assigned to all employees.
• Sorting and filing of incoming resumes.
• Conducting of reference/background checks for new recruits.
• Arranging and conducting of interviews as and when required.
• Ensuring all new hires submit a certificate of good character within 1 month of their employment.
• Preparation of statutory declaration for new hires as and when required.
• Preparation of Disciplinary Letters relating to punctuality, attendance and accidents as directed.
• Preparation and distribution of ID Badges as and when required.
• Arranging of documents for dispatch.
• Preparation of Separation Certificates as and when required.
• Preparation of the following letters as and when required:
a. Vacation Increase
b. Exhaustion of leave
c. Acceptance of Resignation
d. Commendation letters
e. Job Abandonment