Job Title: Regional Brand Manager
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Regional Brand Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of the strategic vision for key brands; developing the short and long term brand plans/initiatives to ensure brand/product awareness and market growth performing and managing all commercial sales aspects for the brand.
- Developing an appropriate Brand Position and Brand Architecture
- Operationalizing that position to maintain a strong and consistent brand identity
- Educating employees about the brand’s promise, elevator speech and identity standards while giving them the incentives, tools and training to become effective brand champions
- Ongoing Measurement of Brand Equity and making adjustments as necessary
- Increasing brand awareness, relevant differentiation, value, accessibility and emotional connection
- Championing/driving initiatives that support delivery of the brand’s promise
- Working closely with sales, merchandising, promotions & Customer Service departments in implementation of marketing programs.
- Directing market research, analysis and synthesize consumer insights around portfolio transformation when necessary, in order to understand or confirm consumer practices.
- Developing and maintain relationships with key accounts, store owners, managers and relevant personnel by regular visits and interaction.
- Meeting with Procurement department to determine optimal order levels.
- Working with Business development & Sales Managers to implement and monitor category management programs in each channel of distribution.
- Brand and Sales experience is a must for this position, at least five (5) years experience, two (2) of which must be at a managerial level.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Strong working knowledge of Exports, Sales and Brand Management.
- Good leadership skills, the ability to draw relevant insights to meet Company and client expectations, strong customer orientation, excellent negotiation, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills are essential requirements for this role.