Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative provides quality service to our existing and potential. The CSR will be required to answer phones to respond to orders, general customer inquiries, invoice questions, and customer complaints. He/she must always project a professional company image through phone interaction and in-person.
- Supports/ assists sales representatives on the trade- as it relates to the customer i.e. orders- Ensuring accuracy and completeness before coding and forwarding for approval, stock requests, delivery and credit notes.Performs the duties of a “Telemarketer” – initiating contact with the customer providing feedback on orders, making order-related enquiries and attending to follow- up queries by customers
- Processes approved orders for walk- in, phone- in and fax- in, written orders for customers, ensuring accuracy and completeness before printing invoice in a timely manner to facilitate a 24-hour delivery. (Inclusive of forwarding to credit control for approval where applicable).
- Process “Future Orders” and invoices for the purchase of Duty- Free products from the Bond, liaising with customs on the transaction.
- Process van invoices to ensure that sales and stocks are updated.
- Process credit notes and frees as agreed upon.
- Liaises with the credit control and warehouse departments with respect to customer account status, orders and deliveries
- Assist in filing whenever necessary
- Process all invoices from printer to end user
- Perform other related duties required by job function.
- Five (5) CXC/GCE ‘O’ level passes (including Mathematics and English Language).
- At least one year working experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft office suite of products.