General Office Administration
· Perform receptionist duties: greet office visitors, answer telephone calls, and distribution of messages (timely) as appropriate and create a pleasant/organized working environment
· Procure and maintain office supplies and office equipment; arrange equipment for service/repair
· Complete operational requirements by scheduling administrative projects; expediting work results
· Process and distribute all correspondence on a daily basis
· Maintain project and office calendars and schedule
· Participate in scheduled meetings with team members with the following goals:
1. Actively participate
2. Document meeting minutes
· Distribute meeting minutes from Team Meeting to all relevant constituents
· Collect sort and distribute daily mail
· Prepare and distribute outgoing mail for postal or other delivery services as necessary
· Purchase orders: Prepare, track through delivery, confirm receipt, and verify payment is made to vendor
· Receivables: Track receivables, confirm receipt and payment amounts
· Employ advanced office technology, which includes computers, varied computer software including telecommunication systems, copy machines and other office equipment.
· Provide general administrative support to senior executive team members.
Projects & Proposals
· Assist Project and Business Development Departments with document/report preparation and distribution
· Assure positive and efficient services are provided to staff, contractors and vendors (timely) and at the level of quality agreed upon by supervisor and incumbent
· Assist with preparing monthly project status reports, updates on projects; including project status and budget status, current project photos, spreadsheets with dollars spent and percentage complete for their projects
· Create and maintain project files in hard copy and electronic format pursuant to direction as given by Executive Assistant and Project Manager: correspondence, contracts, insurance documents, proposals submitted and award documentation.
· Quotations and invoices: Prepare, track through delivery and confirm receipt through CRM software.
· Maintain social media sites on a regular basis.
· General Data entry and compilation.
· Building current and maintaining past customer relations with all clients via phone and e-mail.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional associations.