Job Title: Merchandising Manager
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Reports to: CEO/Director
- Responsible for maintaining an efficiently functioning merchandising team in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Divisional Managers, Merchandising Supervisors, Sales Managers, Brand Managers, Area Managers, Sales Representatives, Merchandisers, Promotions Coordinator
- To effectively manage the team of merchandisers for optimal results.
- To ensure maximum coverage by effectively routing the team
- To work with the Sales and Brand teams to establish objectives and guidelines for executing the merchandising strategy.
- To liaise with Sales and Brand teams to monitor supply, allocation and production of POS materials
- To adequately record the placement of Headboards, Sideboards and other critical POS materials
- To maintain a high level of merchandising quality at all levels of the customer base
- To call to attention specific product issues (including returns), pricing and competitor information on a timely basis
- To report on regular trade audits/activities for various brands
- Ensure that the team is always well represented (Dress and deportment)
- To regularly measure, monitor and report the effectiveness of the Merchandising Supervisors
- To work with customers to achieve company objectives
- To train team members to generate substitute sales orders whenever necessary
- Miscellaneous duties as required to ensure the efficient execution of duties and success of the merchandising objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Marketing or similar field.
- Masters in relevant field would be an asset.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in FMCG industry.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong managerial and analytical skills
- Very diligent and proactive problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills