Role and Responsibilities
· Patrolling the hotel internal and external areas.
· Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
· Protect all hotel assets
· Assist guests and employees with respect to safety, security and hotel operations
· Initiate and follow-up all investigations of crimes committed against property and persons.
· Responding to and investigating concerns and complaints
· Initiate investigations, write incident and accident reports, monitor investigations to their timely conclusion and ensure appropriate follow-up with guests, visitors and employees, documenting all contacts
· Assisting guests with questions and concerns
· Maintaining accurate records while performing basic office duties including, but not limited to, camera monitoring, shift activity log floor patrol log, carpark patrol log, guest interaction log, etc.
· Maintain a log of available taxis / drivers on the compound
· Monitors and controls parking on hotel property.
· Locks and unlocks designated doors as scheduled or required.
· Records all significant observations/happenings and other appropriate documentation.
· Takes proper actions during disasters in accordance with approved Hotel Emergency Manuals and Plans and communicates with appropriate personnel.
· Providing escort for guests and employees as needed and various other customer service related tasks,
· Working closely with all hotel departments
· Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as safety equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
· Reports any Safety and Security issues to the Supervisor.
· Ensures adequate documentation of breaches in Safety and Security procedures.
· To compose and present oral and written reports as required.
· Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
· Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when required
· Handle difficult situations in a professional manner
· Meet and greet guest(s) at the front of the hotel
· Assist guest(s) with their luggage from vehicle to Front Desk; Front Desk to assigned room(s)
· Assist guest(s) with their luggage from assigned room(s) to Front Desk; Front Desk to vehicle
· Assist guest(s) in relocating rooms
· Assist guest(s) in contacting a reputable Taxi Service
· Assist with any other guest hospitality needs
· Any other related duties as may be assigned by the Director / Senior Supervisor / Supervisor.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
· The safety and security of guests and employees within the hotel and its premises. Protection of the hotel premises and assets against theft, fire, vandalism and trespassers.
Requirements | Other
· Police Certificate of Good Character
· 3 References
· Some experience in this field would be an asset