Job Title: Advanced Scaffolder
Location: SOUTH EAST -MAYARO,RIO CLARO
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Advanced Scaffolder is required to plan, build and erect scaffolding and working platforms to allow for easier access to higher level work areas.
- Ensure HSSE is the primary focus in the execution of all duties and responsibilities, ensuring compliance with OSHA TT, Massy Wood Group and client standards.
- Ensure conformance with the HSSE and QA/QC standards of Massy Wood Group in the execution of daily activities.
- Prepare permits, Hazard Identification Documents (HID’s checklist and control sheet in accordance with site WSCS requirements.
- Review all work packages and procedures before executing the job; read specifications and scaffolding drawings to determine locations, quantities and/ or sizes of materials required.
- Load and offload materials as determined for execution of jobs.
- Plan, erect, and dismantle scaffolding structures and perform any alterations as required. Inspect and complete scaffolding quality checklist.
- Install drop netting for working on platforms in accordance with job plan.
- Complete daily inspection on erected scaffolding and update scaffolding identification tag.
- Maintaining and up-keep scaffolding materials, in proper order.
- Demonstrate a high level of safety awareness to ensure all members of the team are aware of standards expected.
- Update the daily scaffolding tracker and actuals using the company work management system (MAXIMO).
- Demonstrates basic problem solving skills as relates to suspended and technical scaffolds. Identify the problem and apply prescribed solutions and/or seek further advice/guidance.
- Advanced Certification in Scaffolding (CITB/ UK Standard)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the field of scaffolding
- Knowledge of the planning, erecting and dismantling of scaffolding structures.