Job Ref.: PSUP
Job Title: Project Supervisor
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Oversee various projects from initiation to completion.
- Perform a key role in project management, planning and identification of resources needed.
- Perform project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses and minimizing exposure and risks in projects.
- Ensures the project activities move according to predetermined schedules.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently and serve as a link between clients and sub-contractors for completing various phases of multiple projects, and review the deliverables prepared before passing onto clients.
- Monitor the progress of project activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all relevant persons.
- Maintain strict adherence to quality and safety standards.
- Period inspection of all projects sites assigned.
- Ensures project documentations are completed and delivered to relevant persons
- Ensures relevant management are kept informed at all times pertaining to client issues, and that any client complaints are swiftly addressed and resolved.
- All administrative duties pertaining to project management responsibilities are fully compliant with team requirements.
- Attend project management meetings presenting report to management on project sales drivers such as business won, potential future sales, prospects etc
- Filling routine Job Safety Analysis (JSA) forms, Pre-Check lists & Hot Work Permits and Safe to Work permits where applicable
- Assist with daily Tool Box Meetings
- Record keeping of daily site activities
- Oversee production/installation activities and ensure they are executed in a manner that meets or exceeds the STOW safety expectations
- Ensure that site house-keeping, signage, loading etc. are maintained to STOW safety standards
- Documentation of all accidents, near misses and unsafe conditions and report same immediately o the relevant personnel
- Ensure employees wear appropriate PPE gears
- Conduct safety orientation for new employee/s