Job Title: Business Development Officer
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Business Development Officer
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Officer is to monitor industry trends, competitive products, and pricing, that may affect the Company’s products and services, in order to update and adjust direct sales solutions for clients.
- Promotes the Company’s products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with Company’s clients through excellent customer service.
- Addresses client inquiries and ensures their needs are consistently met.
- Monitors the industry trends, competitive products, and pricing that may affect Company products and services, in order to update and adjust direct sales solutions for clients.
- Develops new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls.
- Interacts with existing customers to increase sales of the Company products and services.
- Performs sales activities for most or all products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets.
- Assist Direct Sales Manager to sell to a wide variety of customers in different industries or walks of life.
- Maximizing products sales to reach set targets by probing customer needs.
- Assist the Direct Sales Manager in implementing the detail sales plan to achieve target
- Promoting the Company’s products and services through direct cross-selling to achieve the goal and increase its market share in those products.
- Maintain the relationship with the customers and work constantly on improving it, and ensure that services quality exceeds customers’ expectations and fulfills their needs on a level that ensures preserving those customers.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, with specialization in Marketing or sales
- Minimum of 1years’ sales experience in a Life Insurance Company,
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to detail
- Business Perspective
- Planning & Organising
- Critical Judgment
- Interactive Communication.
- Client Focus