Job Title: Mutual Funds Specialist
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Mutual Funds Specialist
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Market and sell all products and services of the company to both existing and prospective clients in keeping with the company’s image to achieve set targets with respect to volumes and profits.
- Provide excellent financial advice to existing and new investment clients.
- Provide complete portfolios planning for clients in line with their goals.
- Conduct Group and individual presentations as requested.
- Review clients’ portfolios and recommend adjustments in strategy in line with changing market conditions or changing client needs.
- Ensure delivery of customer service that fosters overall customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- First Degree in Business Administration/Finance or a related discipline.
- Certified Financial Planner or Certified Financial Advisor.
- Knowledge of Capital markets, Investment Products, Asset Allocation Strategies, Risk/Return, Yield Curve and Portfolio Allocation.
- Thorough understanding of the sales process.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position.
- Initiative and drive
- Ability to complete assignments on time
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and grooming
- Strong Sales Skills