Job Title: Plant Maintenance Manager
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Plant Maintenance Manager
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance programme based on best practices
in the food industry, with an emphasis on planning / scheduling and preventive / predictive maintenance.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data; make recommendations for improving plant operations and
solving maintenance-related problems.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so
the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, cost-effective
- Monitor the operation of plant equipment and systems to minimize unplanned downtime,
anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner, and identify opportunities
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and / or reduce operating
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures. Ensures local and
international regulation relating to the maintenance department are met at all
- Establishes and maintains a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking
work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Work with all departments to look for ways to improve quality, efficiencies, and
drive all costs down while continuing to include more value added programs.
- Inspect, plan and evaluate use space and facilities.
QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent, preferably in Electrical/Electronic/Industrial Engineering related disciplines.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a production environment, preferably in food and in a
- Understanding of major functions within the plant and the ability to work directly with all levels
- Working knowledge of high voltage systems and PLC's.
- Experience with Reading Electrical Blue Prints.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in MS software to include Word and Excel, Outlook and Internet facilitation.
- Ability to use (CMMS) Computerized Maintenance and Management System.
- Ability to build effective teams and motivate others.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.