Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Human Resource Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for strategic alignment of business objectives with the organization’s human resource strategy.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes and employee engagement.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Ensure legal compliance
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MBA or Post Graduate Training in Human Resource Management or a related field
- Certification in Industrial Relations would be an asset
- A minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience at a Senior Level
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Performance management – design, implement and deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Policies and Procedures- develop, update and maintain all HR policies and procedures which should be in line with regulation and best practice