Job Title: Business Development Rovers
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Business Development Rovers
ANSA Merchant Bank Limited is part of the Financial Service Sector of the ANSA McAL Group of Companies and it is also known as one of the Caribbean’s leading financial institutions.
- Key Job Responsibilities
- Originate new business in all bank products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets to ensure aggressive targets are met or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls.
- Promote the Company’s products and services through direct cross-selling to increase customer wallet share and market share in the specific products we operate in.
- Provide consistently superior service to prospective customers to foster overall customer satisfaction and ensure the preservation of the customer relationship.
- Maintain proper customer contact records and client database.
- Participate in branch, market and community events identifying opportunities to introduce the benefits of AMBL’s products and services to the public.
- Respond to and resolve client problems at first point of contact whenever possible, ensuring escalation to Sales Manager and/or Departmental Manager as required.
- Keep informed of current events, market news and internal information on AMBL.
- Maintain professional, advisory and supportive relationships with all client interactions.
- Develop annual sales/business development plan, and regularly review sales results to plan (monthly sales review/semi-annual performance reviews) adjusting activities to achieve personal targets.
- Meet every client face-to-face at least once, and exercise due diligence in following all procedures relating to identification, verification, fraud and anti-money laundering.
- Maintain a good appreciation for the geopolitical and economic activities that will drive potential business opportunities and utilize market intelligence to assist Business Development Manager in shaping strategies that will deliver the agreed targeted growth.
EDUCATION A & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, ideally with specialization in Marketing or Sales.
- At least 3-5 years in banking/sales environment.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers with in-depth knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently.
- Good analytical and marketing skills.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Trustworthy with matters of a highly confidential nature
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong Relationship building and collaborative skills.
- Ability to partner effectively with all stakeholders
- Mobility is required.
- Works well in pressure situations.
- Team player
- Professional demeanor and grooming.
- Focus on meeting revenue targets.
- Great Customer relation skills.