Job Title: Replenishment Technician
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The role requires the incumbent to assume responsibility for all activities related to inventory replenishment and reconciliation, reporting and working with stakeholders to improve replenishment.
- Collaborating with Operations, Warehouse and Category Manager to determine item forecasts and to maintain appropriate item inventory levels.
- Performing daily maintenance, including but not limited to generating purchase orders; confirming orders; tracking orders with vendors; and communicating with Warehouse and Vendors upon receiving notification of discrepancies.
- Liaising with accounts on reconciliation of invoices as required.
- Identifying and resolving out of stock issues, focusing on minimizing shortage occurrences through analysis of data and review of stock levels.
- Optimizing inventory levels by managing and analyzing purchase orders on time and at the appropriate quantities, aligning as needed with demand planning, Category Management and Operations to achieve Company objectives.
- Liaising with Operations to discuss key in-stock and inventory issues and focus areas for extended timeframes.
- Working closely with Category Manager to ensure proper stock levels and allocations for promotional and seasonal items.
- Collaborating with suppliers to effectively increase fill rate.
- Utilizing system-generated reports to determine priorities and areas of opportunity and to confirm and communicate results.
- Providing feedback on changes in inventory strategy and direction and other business events that impact inventory levels.
- Undergraduate Degree or professional certification in Business Management or a related field of study.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in retail/wholesale purchasing, or inventory management role.
- Experience controlling inventory purchases
Skills/Abilities considered as assets for the job:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (LS Retail) or any other retail software would be an asset.
- Computer literate and intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.