Job Title: Sales & Marketing Director
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR
THIS IS A VERY SENIOR EXECUTIVE POSITION AND REPORTS TO THE CEO.
JOB PURPOSE :
To work closely with Diana's Sales Team, to ensure optimum Sales, Quality, Distribution, Visibility, Price, Placement and Promotion of the assigned products in ALL on- trade and off-trade outlets and to enhance the Company's image as a preferred supplier in the Industry throughout Trinidad & Tobago.
The successful candidate reports directly to the Managing Director and has the primary responsibility of coordinating and managing the Sales Department.
To ensure all Company Sales Vehicles are properly maintained and operated at all times.
Ensure proper staffing and training of all necessary Sales Persons and Drivers.
Our ideal candidate must be very knowledgeable in Marketing and have substantial experience in a similar capacity, and work closely with the Managing Director.
The Marketing Director is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating, in accordance with Company policies and procedures to ensure that marketing plans, quality and quantity requirements are met on a timely basis, costs are within budgetary standards, and best maintained practices are utilized in the achievement of the company's strategic objectives.
- Ten (10) years work experience in a similar capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of international trade and logistics a distinct advantage in respect of Export Sales
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Formulating and implementing marketing plans for assigned brands.
- Assisting with developing and training of sales and promotions staff.
- Monitoring all competitive activity in the trade and the development of the appropriate tactical initiatives to counter
- Ensuring optimum Quality, Distribution, Visibility, price, Placement and Promotions of the brands in all accounts.
- Assisting in establishing and achieving monthly sales and gross profit targets in keeping with Company objectives.
- Regular detailed reporting on sales and promotional activities to the Managing Director as required.
- Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company.
- Reporting on all other relevant Sales Department activities, including vehicles, to the MD.
. A logical thinker - able to cost, plan and implement improvements as necessary to existing procedures.
. Resilient - able to cope with a diverse workload and seasonal increases in workload.
. Self motivated, team player.
. Able to demonstrate excellent analytical , planning and organizational skills
. Able to offer sound advice to management when needed
. Sound character, honest, ethical, high personal integrity
. Excellent Leadership and communication/people skills
. The ability to multi-task effectively
. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
. Must be able to work very long hours, including Saturdays
. Stressful and fast-paced environment
ONLY SUITABLE MATCHES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ACKNOWLEDGED
Only nationals of Trinidad and Tobago