Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Administrative Assistant will be required to provide a high level of administrative support to managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the department.
- Prepare quotation and finalise sales for the company's.
- Exercise judgment, in accordance with parameters set by manager.
- Assist in the preparation of departmental reports by gathering, organizing, and summarizing information from a variety of sources.
- Serve as secretary to committees, prepare agendas, take and transcribe minutes, collect and distribute correspondence, memos, drafts and information.
- Screen telephone calls, incoming mail, publications, and other correspondence.
- Respond to routine and inquiries using standardized formats, and using judgment to refer unusual or complex inquiries to supervisor.
- Receive visitors and clients, providing information as requested and resolving conflicts.
- Maintain calendar and appointments of supervisor, including lodging and travel arrangements.
- Maintain accurate and detailed calendar of events, due dates, and schedules as they relate to assigned areas and services to ensure proper tasks and activities occur as scheduled.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA in Business Management or a related field
- A minimum of three (3) years administrative experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent administrative skills
- The ability to multitask effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Dynamic and strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritize and show initiative and work independently
- Exceptional business and office etiquette
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management