Job Title: Human Resource Manager-Temporary
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Town / City:
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
TITLE: HR Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, HR, Marketing, & Ecommerce
LOCATION: Head Office, Chaguanas
TYPE: Full Time - (4-month Contract)
Working directly with the Director, HR, Marketing & Ecommerce, the HR Manager will provide support to the Human Resource Department. A true generalist, the HR Manager will be involved in the full spectrum of the human resource function, managing the administration of the Company’s human resource policies, procedures, processes and programs. We are looking for someone who is fully competent, can motivate staff and has a passion for Human Resources.
- Acts as the liaison between the Human Resource Department and employees of Excellent Stores Limited and its affiliate companies to address their questions, concerns or provide feedback.
- Work with the Director to maintain appropriate procedures to ensure compliance with the company rules and policies by all employees.
- Provide value added advice and counsel to management on all aspects of employee/industrial relations issues and assist with all issues inclusive of attendance and punctuality, warning letters, suspension letters etc.
- Ensure competency in the area of employee relations from a legal and common law perspective, as well as company practices.
- Encourage a culture of empowerment in order to increase levels of motivation and morale in the workplace.
- Assist with planning and coordinating the Annual Appreciation and Awards Dinner.
- Administer the rewards and recognition program for the company, ensuring that Managerial and Supervisory Staff are fully utilizing the program.
- Work with the Recruiter to maintain an efficient employment process including but not limited to development of job descriptions, position advertising, short listing, interviewing, selection, placement and orientation.
- Work with the Director in managing the probationary process to ensure that only those employees who meet the Company’s requirements are confirmed.
- Update and maintain human resource database.
- Provide various HR reports as directed.
- Provide general day-to-day operational support such as employee requests, transfers, contracts, job letters, filing etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and further specialization in HR.
- In depth knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the field of HR.
- A minimum of five (5) years work experience in the field of Human Resource Management at a managerial level.
- Valid Drivers’ Permit and working vehicle to travel to various branches and locations.
- Organizational Awareness.
- Superior Communication, Interpersonal and Team Building Skills.
- Keen sensitivity to bottom-line results and adding value to the organization.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and agendas/stakeholders.
- Customer-oriented with a strong desire to build a culture that would provide Service Excellence.
- Ability to observe and maintain confidentiality in the performance of duties.
- Adaptable, flexible, comfortable with ambiguous situations.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: HR Manager
26-28 Gaston Street,
Lange Park Industrial Estate, Chaguanas
Subject: HR Manager
Call us at 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106