· Liaise daily with the Public Education Administrator, to be advised of the daily tasks;
· Informs the Public Education Administrator/ designated person, of your destination each time you leave Head Office;
· Checks and verifies equipment assigned with an appropriate checklist, which must be signed and submitted to the compound security upon completion or any other person so designated by Management;
· Erects and dismantles A/V exhibit equipment, display props, tables etc used at events;
· Pack and load /unload items to and from the vehicle;
· Must assist the Public Education Administrator or Assistant with any duties on venue sites;
· Be punctual and courteous;
· Must be flexible and able to work on weekends or public holiday, as required;
· Maintains confidentiality at all time;
· When not involved in Public Education Activities, incumbent would be required to perform some courier services for other departments, inclusive but not limited to, collection of lunches and, transporting of personnel;
· Conducts daily checks on vehicle, ensuring cleanliness both internally and externally;
· Reports immediately any vehicle malfunctions to the person so designated by Management;
· Where possible, performs minor emergency maintenance duties (e.g. flat tire, water for radiator) on the assigned vehicle;
· Delivers and collects documents etc on behalf of the department or division, ensuring delivery notes are accurately and legibly completed and, signed by the client or an authorized representative.
· Observe and obey all national driving, parking and traffic regulations.
· Immediately report any road accident or incident to the relevant authority, likewise traffic violations while operating a Company vehicle.
· Any other related duties as assigned